söndag 11 maj 2008

Crash Course going online?

It's closing in to the 1 year anniversary since the Methatron II pilot episode Crash Course was officially published and I might as well face the fact that this baby is getting old. Or at least charmfully mature. ;-)
When I started on the translation to the English version, I had already decided that I would not try to publish it in paper-form again. This, due to the reasons of time, money and none the less the fact that I'd rather spend the time and effort focusing on the forthcoming albums. Still, I experienced interest from enough non-Swedish speaking people, to decide to finish the translation, and if nothing else, I'd also be able to use it as a reference when trying my luck at foreign publishers.

Hm? What was that? - No, I'm not saying that I don't like Crash Course anymore! I still want to spread its hysterical story to as many as possible, as an introduction to the Methatron II usiverse, and that's why I'm thinking of maybe publishing the comic online in .pdf form, here on the MII blog to be downloaded in 5 or 6 episodes. I haven't quite decided yet, but when I do, you can go and tell your comics loving friends all about it! :-)

Inga kommentarer: